In the event that marijuana addiction is left untreated, the chance of the problem becoming worse is very real. Some of the most common signs of addiction include:
Physical Signs of Marijuana Addiction
- Poor appetite
- Mood swings
Psychological Signs of Marijuana Addiction
- Mental impairment
- Lack of motivation
- Reduced cognitive abilities
Behavioral Signs of Marijuana Addiction
- Withdrawal from previously enjoyed hobbies and activities
- Hanging around a different crowd
- No longer interested in family and friends
- Frequent trouble at school or work, as well as with the law
- Financial concerns
In addition to the physical and psychological symptoms, there are many signs of dependence:
- This is when a person needs to smoke more of the drug to achieve the same impact.
- Withdrawal symptoms. When a person is addicted to marijuana, he or she will face a variety of withdrawal symptoms if they attempt to quit.
- Not willing to admit they have a problem.
There are many signs of marijuana addiction, some of which are easy to pinpoint. If you or a loved one is addicted to this drug, professional help is available.