If cocaine abuse is left untreated, the chance of overdose and death exists. Some of the most common signs of cocaine addiction include:
Physical Signs of Cocaine Addiction
- Dilated pupils
- Severe paranoia
- Elevated heart rate
- Hyper activity
Psychological Signs of Cocaine Addiction
Behavioral Signs of Cocaine Addiction
- No longer interested in activities and hobbies
- Stealing money to fund the addiction
- Missing work or school
- Financial issues
- Frequent trouble, including run-ins with the law
To go along with the physical and psychological symptoms of cocaine abuse, there are signs of dependence:
- Does the person require more of the drug to achieve the same impact?
- Withdrawal symptoms.? If somebody who is addicted to cocaine attempts to quit, he or she may face a variety of withdrawal symptoms, some of which are a challenge to deal with.
- Difficulty putting this activity behind them. Despite his or her best efforts, somebody dependent on cocaine can find it a challenge to quit.
There are many signs of cocaine addiction, including those detailed above. If you or a loved one has a problem with this drug, it is best to get professional help as soon as possible.